Friday 4 November 2016

Blissful Mixed Media Art Journal Fun

Howdy folks ,Lisa here with a Friday update .
A fun piece of art journal goodness
Lots of lovely colours and layers.
We all have these pages of fragments of blotted colour from left over layout backgrounds.
This double spread utilizes one of those pages.
 Stencils peeps , oh how I love stencils and Colour Blast and  Dylusions and Liquitex acrylic paint,and Liquitex aerosol spray paint and all those lovely things layered up together ,
 no right or wrong,just play and fun.

Next in the process,a few Fude ball pen drawn random words.(yep my page is upside down here) I Cut some circles from scrap background paper, inked or distressed the edges with Staz On ,
 then organized them on the page .
Express it or Helmar 450 glue is my preference to attach my circles to the page .
After adequate drying time I attacked the circles 
and the page with black pen again to enhance the shape .
To finish off this page added a little more acrylic paint then
 I resurrected my old Making Memories Jersey font stamps,(love them) and stamped a title.. 
drying time, the magic pencil and Posca details complete
 this mixed media art journal page of colour and fun.

How many random art journal pages do you have that are calling out for some attention.
Why not give this page a whirl?...then tag me, cause I would love to see what you created .

Thanks for dropping by,see you next week.
Lisa xxx

2 comments: