Wednesday 19 October 2016

This is Cool with Amy Prior in my Happy Place!


Hi there Scrapping Clearly fans! Amy Prior back again with you all today, this time sharing a quick layout that I created using the fabulous Mood Board Challenge for October 2016. Here is the Mood Board and you can click here to view the challenge details...


Here is the layout that I created using the mood board as my inspiration. I was really inspired by the gorgeous colours and watercolour elements on this mood board.


This layout was created by starting off with a 12x12 piece of White (Marshmallow) Bazzil Cardshoppe Cardstock that I have added some stencilling over the top using Prima - Art Extravagance - Texture Paste - Clear Crackle. Once the Clear Crackle Paste was dry, I have sprayed some puddles of water over the top of the background before sprinkling some Colour Blast - Shimmer Dust - Sunflower over the top of the water. If there is not enough water to move the shimmer dust around the page, simply spray a little bit more water over the top to spread it out. 


While the Shimmer Dust was drying, I have sprayed various flowers from the Heidi Swapp - September Skies - Colour Magic Die Cuts. I have used Colour Blast - Shimmer Dust - SunflowerColour Blast - Shimmer Spray - Rose PetalColour Blast - Shimmer Spray - Apple of my eyeColour Blast - Shimmer Spray - Deep WaterColour Blast - Shimmer Spray - Singin' the Blues, and Colour Blast - Shimmer Spray - Fire Engine. I have then heat dried the background and the die cut pieces so that I could continue with the layout quickly. You could leave them to dry naturally also if you preferred. 


The final touches to this layout included adding lots of gorgeous layers of Dear Lizzy - Happy Place Collection - Patterned Papers as well as some Heidi Swapp - Mini Instaframes around my photographs. Lastly I embellished with lots of goodies including Dear Lizzy - Happy Place Collection - BradsDear Lizzy - Happy Place Collection - Die-cut Phrases, and Heidi Swapp - September Skies Attachment Kit

The complete product list for this project include...


Well that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx


No comments:

Post a Comment