Monday 31 October 2016

Collect moments - by Chloe

Good morning :) How is everyone this fine Monday?  I am sharing another page I created with the stunning Kaisercraft BoHo Dreams collectionTHIS PAPER was simply stunning and was begging to be fussy cut (and coming from someone who RARELY fussy cuts, that's really saying something! ha!)

So, fussy cut I did, and came up with this page:


I was debating if I should turn my photo into black and white, but the colour of my daughter's jacket went perfectly with the colours of the flowers!


Layering up the cut flowers with doilies and stickers makes lots of pretty layers :)


Other products used:
Kaisercraft – Boho Dreams Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Bohemian
Kaisercraft – Boho Dreams Collection – 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust – Dream Wood Veneer
Heidi Swapp Shaped Paper Clips
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Flair Pack

Thanks for visiting the blog today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment