Tuesday 27 September 2016

Shine by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone! 

What a fabulous time to be scrapping. I hope everyone was able to take part in the Scrapping Clearly Cyber Crop on the weekend. I can't believe how inspiring and amazing everyone's projects are and I wish everyone the best of luck when trying to win a challenge prize. 

Today I'm sharing a layout of my little girl and her best fury friend Elsa. She loves this little puppy so much. 


In this layout I have used all sorts of products. It was lovely to pull all different brand elements together to create and complementary layout. It's almost monochromatic. 



To complete this layout I have used a number of techniques. These include layering, fussy cutting and accent splattering (ha ha) 


Ranges I have used and links direct to the shop. 

Heidi Swapp: Glitter Words,
Kaiser Craft: BoHo Pack
Pink Paislee: Cedar Lane Arrows, Base paper,
Cocoa Vanilla: Sequins



I hope my inspires you to create with these wonderful products.



Lauren xo





No comments:

Post a Comment