Saturday 10 September 2016

First Trophy layout by Tania

Hi Everyone, I'm back here with you again, sharing another layout created with the amazing Shimelle, Starshine Collection!
I have played along with the sketch this month, which I created myself. It's the first one I have ever created, so was feeling quite chuffed about that. Here it is, in case you've missed it:


I started with the JUNO paper, on the grey side, for my background page, and added the HUBBLE paper for the corners. My photo layers were then made up of the reverse side of HUBBLE, some SPITZER & a few strips of ORION.


It may look like I have used alot of embellishments, but actually, most of them were cut from the patterned papers in one way or another. The ORION paper is brilliant, I cut my tag & TO THE MOON embellies from there, aswell as the small stars in the bottom right cluster, which I used my die cutting machine for. (Then lager stars were also cut with a die cutting machine, & sponged with a little Distress ink to highlight the edges.)


My  journal spot was cut from the ASTRO paper, and you will see a bunch of those gorgeous wood veneers again, (love them), from Studio Calico.


I'm all for stretching my stash and finding many ways of using all my products to their full potential. With a  little thinking outside the box, you can really make the most of what you have. In my stencil drawer, I keep some cardstock off cuts that have had shapes cut from them, with my punches. I was looking for the perfect sized star stencil to add a touch of glorious, JUST BLUE Colour Paste, from Colour Blast.
Found the perfect little ready made stencil!


I am really loving the Colour Pastes, just love the shine, and the colours! You can see my stars below!!!

I
I finished off with some alpha stickers for my title, from Heidi Swapp, and Carolee's Creations.
Well that's it for now, I will be back later in the month, to share my take on the moodboard. Don't forget to play along with either or both of our challenges this month!!! All the details and prize info is right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment