Thursday 25 August 2016

Project Life Week 12 - With Karyn!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm showing you Week 12 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. I've mainly used the Heidi Swapp "Sparkle" project life kit which is available at Scrapping Clearly. I love using kits - they provide a variety of coordinated cards and embellishments which can quickly be incorporated into a variety of layouts.
I start by laying items from the kit onto my workspace along with my photos for the week. I also added a selection of coordinating sequins from my stash.
I decided to "fuse" the sequins into part of the pocket, as is shown here. The Fuse tool is perfect for customising your pocket pages. I use it to alter pages to styles I use more regularly, or to add sequins or other embellishments permanently into the page. It is important to let the tool warm up for at least 10-15 mins before use and I move the tool very slowly across the sheet (usually 2 times). Then check to see if it has properly stuck and if not re-do it. 
Here is my finished pages. The weather has been aweful here lately and opportunities to take photos in good light is rare - so sorry for the quality.
Here is a close up of the LHS. This week we got 2 new furry members for our family - Coco and Hugo.
You could leave the cards as is or add some extra embellishments as I have done here.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've included some photos of Easter.
The colours in this card are some of my favourites and I love the extra glitter sparkle!
Wood veneer are also a favourite quick embellishment for my pages.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Becky Higgins - white project life cards 
Becky Higgins - grid project life cards 
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows  
Heidi Swapp "Sparkle" project life kit 
Becky Higgins project life pocket pages design a 
WRMK Fuse tool 

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment: