Tuesday 14 June 2016

Bloom - by Chloe

Hi everyone!  I'm here to share my page for the gorgeous mood board challenge for this month:


I loved the soft pinks with the hint of gold and black - quite dramatic colours!

Here's my page:

 
I have the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection to play with this month, so it was perfect!  Loving the hints of gold glitter ...

 
Hope you can all play along this month!  Link up your entry to our linky tool by midnight 30th June :)
 
 
Other products used:
Maggie Holmes Bloom Chipboards with Gold Glitter Accents 12×12
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely -Sequins
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Collection – Bloom – Delights with Foil Accent
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper – Open Book Doilies
Heidi Swapp Believe banners
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust - Ribbon Spool Black
Maggie Holmes Bloom Paper Flowers 16pc
American Crafts thickers Gold Foil

2 comments: