Tuesday 31 May 2016

KMart Hack - Gift

Good morning

Marelle here today to share a cute gift idea that can be created quickly and cheaply!

Following on from the amazing Lisa Oxley's Kmart hacks, I purchased this $2.00 "LOVE" wall hanging from Kmart and gessoed it with Dina Wakley Gesso from the shop.

Next I took some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze - colour Purple Passion oh wow amazing product! I painted the love with this once the gesso was dry. While this was still wet, I sprinkled this amazing Prima Finnabair Sterling Glitter Glass over the top!

Once this was dry, I added some flowers and small embellishments from my stash and finished with a bow from Crochet Cotton!

This was a gift for a small little lady for her bedroom and she loved it!

I would love to see if you have recreated any Kmart Hacks lately!  I will give you a RAK from my stash if you upload on our Scrappingclearly Community page on Facebook!



 - 




Have a great day - I look forward to seeing your Kmart hacks!!

Love
Marellexxx




No comments:

Post a Comment