Friday 27 May 2016

Brown and Bunnies

 Howdy Folks, Lisa Here with a Friday Blog Update.
I was lucky enough to spend time with gorgeous DT member Peg
 in her part of town, at a charity Retreat in Uralla .
Lucky Peg had a DT pack of goodies from Kylie , 
and while she was peaking through the box of pattern papers,
I off handledly remarked that she could scrap with absolutely any paper and make it work. Well,lookie what she come upon through the hunt..
Brown paper with Bunnies on it.
hmmmmmmmm, seems it was my challenge after all.
So I hit it with some Gesso, Black House Paint and 
some random stamping in black Stazon .

Added my usual scrappy additions to the layout..
Doodling , Muslin ,Tissue Paper ,more stamping .
some material , Blossoms , Heidi Swapp Acetate hearts ,
 Thanks for dropping by folks, see you next week.

2 comments: