Tuesday 5 April 2016

My Moodboard take by Tania

Hi everyone, I'm back here again with a cute little card set I made using the very sweet Heidi Swapp Hello Gorgeous papers! I've also been playing with the amazing Colour Blast Colour Pastes which I see are a bit of a favourite at the moment!!!

So my inspiration came from the moodboard this month: It's a beauty and I hope you will play along!

I used one sheet of patterned paper and also the cut off tab from the same sheet, (which is the striped orange strip!) I am not a fan of wastage in my creating!!! I also cut some gold strips from a gorgeous piece of We R Memory Clearly Posh Acetate


I gave each piece of paper a coat of Gesso in the middle as a base for my next layer which was Dylusions spray ink in Squeezed Orange. When that was dry I dabbed some more bright orange over the top with Dylusions paint. I did a very faint layer of stamping with this Kaisercraft honeycomb stamp.
Then I had lots of fun with one of my favourite stencils, Dylusions Leaf flourish and this amazing Colour Blast colour paste.


The moodboard called for a deep blue and purple, but I only had pink and blue paste, so I mixed the two together to get a gorgeous purple colour. When the paste drys, the shimmer is awesome, I honestly love them!

In my kit this month, I also have some very pretty Prima flowers, which I used to embellish, along with these really cute little Prima alphabet stickers!
The 'happy' die cut is made using one of my favourite Heidi Swapp Wanderlust word dies! 



I hope I've inspired you to give the Moodboard a go this month, and to have a look at the beautiful papers in the Heidi Swapp Collections!! (I've also used them as my backdrop for these photos!!!) I will be back next time to showcase some more of these gorgeous papers!
Happy creating!!!
Tania :)

9 comments: