Friday 1 April 2016

Getting a Little Messy - With Kim

Morning everyone today Lisa is having a day off posting her mixed media day and has handed the reins to me. I am sharing a page or 2 from my art journal with you that I have created, using many of the mixed media items in the Scrappingclearly Shop.

First up today is a page where i have created a dream catcher I created the background using Dylusions Paints and lots of bits and pieces I had lying around.


I just love who vibrant the colours are of the Dylusion paint it is just amazing. As you can see ihave used lots of bits and pieces to create my catcher.


I am also sharing a page I have created using The Crafters Workshop stencils Glimmer Mists and silk paint paint but you could use the new Prima paints just as well the random stamping adds to the feel of this page and the feeling of depth.



As you can see below i have shadow stamped an image of a person into the stencil body.


And this image just shows how the random mixing stamping paints and mists can work so well togther.

I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you today.
Thank you for dropping by Kim.






2 comments: