Thursday 17 March 2016

My World layout by Bernii Miller


Hello there Scrapping Clearly fans..

Bernii Miller here with you today to share with you a layout made with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Atlas collection. The bold and vibrant colors here just had me wanting to layers and pull out some mixed media goodies. 


"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.


I created a gesso background and used my watercolour paints between layers of stamps and papers and Atlas chipboard pieces. 


"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.

I love how this turned out and the chipboard pieces and accents were a perfect addition to the "theme" of the layout. 

"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and
I hope you have found some inspiration here today.

Till nxt time

Much love 
Bernii xx 


2 comments:

  1. Love it Bernii, so many layers and all stand out nicely thanks to the dark background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Bernii - love every little details 💛

    ReplyDelete