Sunday 27 March 2016

Live Love Laugh - With Karyn!

Happy Easter!!!!

It's Karyn here today and I have a scrapbook page to share made using lots of goodies from Scrapping Clearly
The photo I've used was taken on our recent 9 year wedding anniversary.
I've chosen more of the fun and bright papers from the Kaisercraft #Me collection teamed with white cardstock for the background.

I used a yellow ink and the heart stamp from the #Me acrylic stamp set to personalise my background. This #Happy diecut from the Collectible pack is perfect for this page.
I've added all of the numbers from the Teresa Collins wood veneer pack and marked with a cork arrow the Anniversary year we were celebrating.
I added the other wood veneer letters/words around my photo, as well as some roses from the collectible pack and another of the stamps from the set. This stamp set is so versatile - I love adding them to my pages!  
There are so many fun diecuts to use - the black and white colours make them very versatile. 
Black glitter thickers are always perfect sparkly accents to any page - I've used them to make the word "Love" as part of my title. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

KaiserCraft #Me 12x12 collection kit
KaiserCraft #me collectables 
KaiserCraft #me acrylic stamps 
Teresa Collins "Save The Date" sequins 
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" wood veneer 
Heidi Swapp abc black glitter thickers  
I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

  1. I adore this Karyn, and love the design of your layout - especially adore the yellow inked heartsxxx

    ReplyDelete