Friday 26 February 2016

She Paints

 Howdy Folks , Lisa Here,a few hours late today (work commitments) but here to share :)
I have a layout today , using some arty fun painty goodness and colourblasting fun paste .
for my background I've used some lush Dina Paint with a chevron stencil ,
then after drying time I've added some buttery Colourblast textured paste in Fire Engine using a ornate eastern stencil pattern.oh how I Love that shimmer.
Another stencil , this time a Donna Downey quote stencil in simple white modelling paste, a little stamping,then a few drips of housepaint and the background is almost complete.
The rest is just a little journal and doodling, paper layering and embellies.
Out came the Hambly, Bazzil basics antique ledger paper,
 and muslin,a photo backed in black cardstock ,
and a rad Flutterbys Designs Flair completes this piece


 Check it !
I dedicate this piece to the artist in the photo, 
youthful, beautiful,scholarly,artistic,incredibly inspiring,a globetrotter and a superb human.
Ruby, you are amazing ! ILY

thanks for dropping by , see you next week 
xxx

7 comments: