Friday 5 February 2016

{one of my all time favourite things to create}


MEMORY FILES

Today I am featuring a project using Heidi Swapp memory file items. I totally love creating Memory Files these are a quick, simple way to archive and display your favourite photos and mementos these Memory Files can be created for yourself to display at home or even as a gift they are easily stored, open them up and fill the inside with photos, memories and fun remembrances of your wonderful adventures.

Memory folders, anything goes foot stacks, flip albums and pockets - one Memory File I created held over 100 photo's truly they are great for creating keepsakes for events like Christmas, Birthday's, Wedding etc....... this particular one is Memories from a Race Day.




As Heidi Swapp will tell you File folders are among the most recognizeable items in our homes and offices; I have used a Black and White Striped Memory File from another range - Heidi herself as the most gorgeous ranges available with matching embellishments to all ranges this Memory File contains Sugar Chic.

I have created a Foto Stack inside this Memory File to create more options for holding more photo's.



Heidi Swapp's Memory File range includes gorgeous Banners I have used the glitter pink and Zebra Scallop Banners in this Memory File.


One of my favourite steps in creating Memory Files is decorating the FRONT COVER 

Here I have used Heid Swapp Ephemera, Banners and Insta Frames



SUGAR CHIC Memory Files and Banners



I hope you enjoyed my post and would love to see some of the 
Scrapbooking community creating with Memory Files.













2 comments: