Monday 29 February 2016

{leap year - February Planner Post}

Yes this Year we manage to enjoy another amazing day in February 

 LEAP YEAR.......


One extra day to journal in our planners - I am really enjoying creating in my 2016 Planner - I am loving using all my bits and pieces, I love using all my little stamps  there is an amazing collection in store @ www.scrappingclearly.com.au.

I also love creating with the Monthly Planner Kit also available in store.

My Month in February Planner pages ........


February is the Month of Love -Valentine Day

also David & I celebrated our 18th Wedding Anniversary



Our family spent time @ sport of course Chelsea and I travelled to Port Macquarie for 
STATE CUP TOUCH, we also had the West Wylong Knockout which the Gundagai Tigers WON......


My sisters family lost their beautiful St Bernard Bessie - so sad to document.


 Don't forget the 88th Oscars - finally Leonardo DiCaprio won for the The Revenant an amazing movie Leo really deserved to win.

All these events document just a little in the pages of my planner so great to look on and remember.

see you all again March.......





2 comments:

  1. Love it Kylie, especially your Oscars page and Leo tribute!!!! congrats on your Wedding Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving your planner!

    ReplyDelete