Friday 19 February 2016

Her Own Little Fairytale

Howdy Bloggers,Lisa Here, to share with you a page from my Art Journal.
Love the thickness and substance of the Dylusions Dyan Reaveley Journal.
Happy to say I recently purchased my 4th Journal,and love getting arty within the pages.
From my 1st Journal I can see my creative progression ,my growth and abilities improving.
I recommend everyone who doesn't have a working art Journal to purchase or make one.
This piece is titled : She Lives Life in her Own Little Fairytale.
I started with a simple head sketch and built up layers
with some fabulous Dylusions and Dina Wakley Paints,
some music sheets,a stabilo "magic" black pencil,black house paint and
 some prepared background pages completed the essential elements to this artwork.
Quirky flowers and a little black super fine Posca Uniball Pens to finish the piece.
 I hope your weekend is relaxing and creative.
 I am envious,12 work days in the next 14,with only Friday's off for creative time.
So Please Go Get Arty for me!

4 comments:

  1. Your mix of colors with pops of black is just mindblowing. I love the background and the lady is just beautiful and mysterious. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your work and artistic growth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and all you create! You have been my inspiration and my hope in art since we met and I am so grateful for you... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously amazing - love the brights!!

    ReplyDelete