Saturday 6 February 2016

Happy snap - by Chloe

Good morning!  I'm here to share my first Feb page!  I worked with gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio range - lucky me!!!


Love the soft pretty colours in the Life is Beautiful range!


This range matches well with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Ephemera ...
 
 
 
I tucked in some Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Vellum Hearts so they resemble a scallop shape ...
 

I am in love with Cocoa Vanilla Studio!!!

Other products:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Wood Veneer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Enamel Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Blooms
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Open Book Doilies
Heidi Swapp Bulldog Clips – Pinks

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Chloe so many small details a stunning LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so soft and pretty, perfect for your gorgeous photo. Love the clusters and the scallops.

    ReplyDelete