Thursday 18 February 2016

February planning ... by Chloe

I am sharing another planner post today! 


I am really loving my planner, making it pretty and taking the time to write a little about my day ...

So, here is February ...


Again, I've just decorated the plastic pockets ready to insert my fav pics of the month ...


I couldn't resist making a little SHAKER POCKET using the sequins and beads from the January Planner kit!! 


Because, every month needs some sparkle, don't you think?? :D


Here's what my month looks like so far ... love adding some extra stickers and washi tape strips where there's a free spot!


You might remember last month I said that I was using the day pages as a kind of diary ... I'm really enjoying that .... here's a little peek at one of my weeks....  a few extras like stickers, stamps, washi tape and my fav paper clips which mark the week I'm currently on.  Nothing fancy here ...


At the back, I've added the yellow paper bag from the January Planner kit ... it's attached with paper clips and I'm using it to store my sticker packs and note cards ... a great way to keep them all in one place! 


Products from the store:
Heidi Swapp Personal Size Memory Planner Gold Stripe
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Puffy Heart Stickers
Scrappingclearly Monthly Planner Kit – January
Heidi Swapp Paper Clips Pink
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Love this Stamp

3 comments: