Wednesday 10 February 2016

February Moodboard

Hello Kim here today, I am sharing with you my take on the moodboard the colours in the moodboard are divine and I just loved playing with.

For my take I have decided to play in my art journal which is a Dylusions A4 one which is available at Scrapping Clearly. I have also used the Dylusions Sprays to create the colour and some stencils  

This is my double page in my journal.


I love how the Dylusions Sprays work with water to create this page I sprayed with the mists and then dry and layered a stencil and spray with water and blotted it with a paper towel roll. I applied the hearts this way and then cut some printed tissue paper and stuck this slightly off center.  

Then I have applied my stencils with Jo Sonja Black Gesso and when dry on my lady I then sprayed with water and blotted out some of the colour.


I have randomly added torn tissue paper to the page and random stamping and stencilling.


And I just love this quote on this stencil from Donna Downey I think is sums art journalling up.


 
And this is the amazing moodboard,

I hope you have enjoyed my sharing of the moodboard and that it has inspired you all to try and have a go. Thanks Kim.

3 comments: