Wednesday 3 February 2016

BRINGING COLOURED CARDSTOCK BACK!!!!

Hi everyone

When I first started scrapbooking many moons ago, I used lots of coloured cardstock!

When the Kylie sent me a pad of Tim Holtz coloured textured cardstock I was reminded of those early scrapbooking days, so I decided to see what I could create with this myriad of colour!

Tim Holtz textured cardstock can be torn, sanded, etc - the colours are so rich and versatile and we all know that Tim Holtz designs lots of products to have multiple uses!





I started off with the aqua Tim Holtz cardstock and used house paint and dribbled it over and allowed it to dry.  I love using acetate as background





I used lots of little goodies I had in my stash!




Scrapping Clearly shop has lots of acetate sheets - I have used a Hambley acetate sheet behind my matted photo and stapled it to the background.  To keep the red theme I used washi tape to border my layout.

Do yourself a favour and pop the Tim Holtz texture cardstock in your cart at ScrappingClearly shop you wont regret it - so many uses!

Until next time, happy scrapping

Marellexx


PS: This photo is a very "young" Marelle lol


1 comment: