Sunday 14 February 2016

BACK AGAIN CRUSHING HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!




Happy Valentine's Day to you all.  Every year when my Daughters were young - around 5-9 years I would mail an anonymous Valentine's Card to our home,just for a bit of fun. They could not work out who was sending them Valentine's cards!  They soon caught on …  We have a lot of elderly people in our town, and there is a sweet old man (who lost his wife about 10 years ago), who walks his dogs each morning and evening - so I started placing a Valentine's card in his letterbox each year.


The layout I have chosen for today is..



A picture of Mia who was turning 6 with her Dad - there is so much love in this photo I adore it!
First I prepared my background, with Dylusions inks, water and stamps.  I just love the Marshmellow white 250gsm cardstock to use inks on it is perfect for mixed media application as its thicker than normal cardstock.








and you will see lots of these gorgeous tags in my upcoming layouts using Crush by We R Memory Keepers.

and these cute stickers


Then I decided to use strips of the Crush line from We R Memory Keepers - now this line has made me fall a little love with patterned paper after about 8 years of not using it!!

This technique is quick and easy and great for using up scraps of patterned paper.







Happy Valentine's Day and stay tuned for more layouts using the Crush line from We R Memory Keepers.
I hope to see some of your Valentine's layouts - why not try something you normally would not use - just like I did with patterned paper from Crush from We R Memory Keepers.

Until then, happy scrapping

Marellexxxx



1 comment: