Tuesday 5 January 2016

My Memory Planner Journey 2016


Hi everyone, hope you all celebrated a great Christmas and New Year...  

Are you creating a Memory Planner this Year? If so I  hope you are all are as excited as I am to be creating in a brand new Memory Planner for 2016.
For as long as I can remember I have been creating Memory Planners when at school I loved to totally redesign my school diary with stickers and colored pens. It was filled with doodling and scribble and I loved it.

For several years now I have been documenting our family life, important events and life memories in a Planner I have always managed to find planners from stationary stores to create in creating my own style and filling with important moments throughout each year of course that was until Heidi Swapp released her gorgeous Planner ranges. 

I am so excited with the latest release the range is so beautiful with amazing products to match the range you can browse the entire range now stocking @ www.scrappingclearly.com.au HERE!!

The store has in stock items from the 

Heidi's clever designing allows all ranges to be mixed and matched 
I love this about Heidi Swapp Designs. 

Scrappingclearly is also offering a 




Each month the Kit will offer unique and gorgeous little trinkets to create and embellish your Memory Planner. There is a MONTHLY option and a YEARLY discounted option. 

So for me one of the really exciting part is to Design the front Cover 
each year my Planner Covers are totally different.


Today I am going to share with you my 2016 Planner Front Cover …….


I always love to create a title including our Families surname TOUT



 I have used wooden letters and a foam Thickers Title along with Heidi's Puffy number Stickers. The Chipboard Camera piece will hold my first 2016 Family Portrait.

My Planner is definitely not complete unless it features gorgeous charms hanging form the spine.




I love to add a few bits and pieces ephemera, stickers, Tags, Alphas and so on that I tend to use everyday to tuck away in the inside cover.


All of my other Planner items I store in this awesome rolling 3-tray caddy which includes all my Planner goodies such as Stamps, stickers, adhesives , my insta Printer and loads more.





My front page displays the Year 2016 I have used some gorgeous gold stickers to embellish the Acetate insert in Heidi's Planner.



I can't wait to share with you more from my Memory Planner Journey for 2016 - enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment