Thursday 17 December 2015

Planner Playtime

Hey hey hey!

Hasn't this month just completely flown by! First up, a little disclaimer... I apologise in advance for the quality of my photos this week - and opening admit that they are taken, tucked away in the laundry on top of the freezer... because that appears to be the best light in my house at the moment.

It is rent inspection week here and I have been running around like a crazy - you know my planner has been getting a workout!

I thought I would share with you, a couple of spreads from my planner, and I even had a go at making a dashboard this week too :) That was fun... I like laminating lol

Monthly Spread

Weekly Spread
 

Weekly Spread


Most recent weekly spread


Dashboard :)


The coloured squares are made with Scrapping paper, from an older Heidi Swapp Christmas range, and the dashboard - that was a cheeky card I found at Typo

Here are the links to the store, pop by and have a look :) You still have a few days to join in the Christmas promo - just spend $50 and you may be selected as our lucky gift recipient, with a surprise gift arriving with your order!
http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/create-365-planner-household-extension-pages/
http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/2015-16-planner-every-day-is-a-gift/
http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/create-365-planner-household-extension-pages/

I have big plans - hehehehe- for my planner, and how to incorporate it more into our regular lives. Pop in next week and check it out, in the meantime, let me know what you think. I am still pretty new to this and would love some pointers!

7 sleeps til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment