Tuesday 29 December 2015

December Daily

It's hard to believe it, but Christmas has come and gone and we are now gearing up for the New Year!! We hope you had an enjoyable holiday and had time to rest and recover. Maybe create something? or maybe shopped for a bargain for your next scrapping project? We hope that you share your plans?

I had big plans for this project creating a December daily Album. I have to admit it was bigger and more work than I thought. I still need to continue to add more, including journaling. Although I was surprised how I enjoyed the process and taking note of the little things that make up our family traditions. 

 Added a Maggie Holmes frame and Teresa Collins Studio Gold Project life card with Your Creative Wings Frame.

 Pages and papers from Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane collection. Cork was cut into stars using the Big shot and machine stitched.

A Vellum page was reinforced with strips of washi tape and Maggie Holmes gold die cut was added. The ''believe'' and ''wonder'' epoxy dot artwork was created by Maggie Massey for the Believe Christmas range by Heidi Swapp.


I added white sequins onto the Vellum and a bow to the gold paper clip. Attached to the clip is a letter to Santa by my 8 year old daughter. The letter hides in a red dotted paper bag behind the photo collage.
On the right is another sleeve made with the Fuse tool to protect the large photos.


 Our much loved dog quickly posed for a photo and I backed it with some burlap and added washi, label stickers and tiny words I typed.


 On the right small wood frames I painted white fitted perfectly here with a Studio Gold project life
.


Of course these days my daughter leaves me plenty of selfies to use in my projects and it wouldn't be 2015 December Daily without one.



Some beautiful photos from our Neighbours Christmas lights and that's the end of my post for December!!


 Close up of the die cuts from the Candy Cane Lane range with cotton thread to add detail.

Thank you for taking the time to check out the Scrapping Clearly blog.
 Happy New Year to you all!!!
Exciting things are coming for the new year, so stay tuned and see you in 2016. Whoo hoo!!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment