Monday 7 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas


Morning everyone, Christmas is coming around the corner at a rapid rate and my children are starting  to get excited for the holidays!! 
This little project was so much fun and a great visual to display. 
I hope you don't mind but my post today will be split in two parts. I have two projects on the go and there are loads of photos so I thought it would be better spaced out.

 My friend was kind enough to lend these two tools to help me with my two projects which I really appreciated. I made epoxy dots that matched the Heidi Swapp Believe range which I was so excited to find online at www.midwesterngirldiy.com printables made by Maggie Massey. These countdown cards I added to the Believe paper range was found here on the Heidi Swapp blog from 2013.

This is Day Five and here is my photo of the day and this helps me keep track with my planning of my December daily album.


 I must have the We R Memory keepers punch board it helped me make this bow so easily.


 These countdown tags I found online from advent countdown tags love these made by Rebecca from Simple as that blog.

Here it sits amongst my Christmas display in my dining area for my children to see and they help me add the photo for that day.
Let me know what you like to create during the Christmas season.
Have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment