Friday 13 November 2015

PROJECT MY LIFE

Hey hey hey!

How's your week going? Been busy creating I hope! I haven't done a whole lot of photo taking this week but I have completed a couple of layouts and played with my awesome new FUSE tool, by WRMK. When Scrapping Clearly got the new decorative tips in, I knew I had to get experimenting with them! You can find them here in the store - but the tool and all the accessories are selling fast, so if you are keen, get in there, quick! FUSE Tool
FUSE Tool


 
The layout came together really quickly, with these gorgeous photos and then I had the awesome WRMK FUSE Banner Pack to use! Okay okay, I cheated! I used part of the kit to make a banner flag piece to go over the layout of Amelia's sports carnival! WRMK FUSE Banner
 
 

 
I also used my favourite new planner stamps... probably not really new anymore but I am certainly getting some use out of these babies! These are available in the store too Heidi Swapp Planner Stamps


The banner piece turned out soooo cute, and I love how it attached at the top of the sleeve (I do wish I had used a different colour in the sequins, but the red and gold was themed with the kit, not with my layout).

The Scrapping Clearly store is busting at the seams at the moment, with all sorts of crazy awesome products - pop by www.scrappingclearly.com.au and check it out! Don't forget the Facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/groups/175973739217297/?fref=nf 

No comments:

Post a Comment