Monday 5 October 2015

Create a beautiful life


Hi everyone, Michelle here to share my take on the October Sketch Challenge. I love a new challenge to keep me focused and creating. I have the privilege this month to be scrapbooking with the Gorgeous WANDERlust range from Teresa Collins. Of course it has a good dose of Gold and I love how it's teamed with black and white so any colour photo will go with it.
I love taking food shots but don't always use them on their own on a 12 x 12 layout but like I said the classic colours of this range will go with a lot of different photo subjects I feel. This sketch worked perfectly with the focus on the one photo.



I cut the Hello World tag to a flag shape and machine stitched with black cotton around it and the outer edge of the white cardstock. The black and white stripe paper mat behind the photo is called Paper Tiles from the collection. 


My gold title Create a beautiful life was cut from the packaging from the top of  the wood veneer packet. I didn't want to miss any of the gold words.

 Here is a close up of some added background watercolour using the Guava Faber Castell Gelato and Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine mist. If you love Gelato's look here  in the Scrapping Clearly store, there is a whole set of double scoop limited edition on sale right now.

 WANDERlust 12 x12 paper tags
 WANDERlust Decorative brads
 WANDERlust chipboard buttons
Studio Calico Gold sequins pack



For all these products please start here in the Scrapping Clearly store. I can't wait to see what you create for October's sketch and it's so worth winning the $20 voucher!
Have a lovely day!
Michelle xxx

1 comment: