Sunday 6 September 2015

YOU ARE ENOUGH Frame

Hi again everyone,

This time I have something a little different to share with you.  I have created a piece of home decor (this is for a special friend who needs a little lift) which would suit a Teenage girl, or it could be placed in your studio or Scrapping Room!








I adore the Dina Wakley heavy body paint  and her stamps and my doodling around them create a non perfect effect that is what I was aiming for - so it looks a little more artsy!



I have used an embroidery hoop and I painted it with the amazing Dina Wakley heavy body paint in Magenta.  I then cut out a piece of Watercolour paper (I cut it a little larger than the frame, that way you can trim it down at the end).  I used Derwent Inktense pencils, Dina Wakley Stamps, Pilot Permaball Pen,  Dylusions Bubble Gum Pink,  Bling.



I hope this inspires you to try this gorgeous little gift !

PS: I would love to see your creations!


Until next time xx


Happy Scrappingclearly!

Marellex

1 comment: