Monday 28 September 2015

Wonderful you

 Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen! It's bright and early Monday morning and it's a public holiday and the start of our School holidays. 
So I should be sleeping in right? Well I don't mind getting up early and I am happy I don't have the morning school rush. I am looking forward to spending time scrapbooking in my pjs! 

I have enjoyed using this range to create with and I have challenged myself to continue using the remaining pieces in this collection as there is a generous amount of embellishments that go together. I am the happiest taking candid photos in my day. These photos just happened recently one afternoon and it couldn't have been more perfect. Don't you just love that!

The photo overlays are all gorgeous. Visit here to find these goodies.

Close up of my cluster using a doily, stickers, chipboard pieces and enamel dot.

 Here is a close up of the Wonderful You overlay that I stitched together on top of my photo around all sides to add interest and to help secure them together easily.
Something Wonderful Ephemera Tags 

Something Wonderful Ephemera Pack

Something Wonderful Chipboard Elements

Something Wonderful 12 x 12 Paper Pack

Something Wonderful Enamel Dots
Something Wonderful Photo Overlays

Have a happy day in your part of the World.
Michelle xx

1 comment: