Saturday 19 September 2015

Sept Sketch - by Chloe

Have you seen our cool September sketch yet?  The prize is a very generous $20 to spend in Scrapping Clearly Store!! So come on and give it a go, We can't wait to see what you create. :) :)


I don't often use that many photos on the one page, and I didn't have any small ones to suit, so I just used the one bigger photo.  The sketch still looks great like this!


I have based my page on the very aptly named Beautiful Chic range by Webster's pages.  I just love the pinks and soft blues with the gold - perfect!


Other products used:
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Sequins
Manor House Ballerina Tulle Flower - Turquoise
Heidi Swapp Color Magic 6" banners
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Open Book Doilies

Happy Scrapping!
Chloe x

1 comment: