Saturday 5 September 2015

Sept Mood Board - by Chloe

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share with you all some inspiration for our gorgeous September Mood board ...

I thought I might struggle with these colours, but I surprised myself!


I have used the Heidi Swapp September Skies range ...



the colours were perfect!
The twirled ribbon was inspired by the coiled rope on the board ...


Other products used:
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust - Tea Color Shine
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust - Ribbon Spool Black
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Heidi Swapp Glowers Ghost Flowers Whisper Blue
Heidi Swapp Silver Glitter Alphas
Sequins
Manor House Ballerina Tulle Flower chocolate (just LOVE these flowers!!)
Bella Rouge Washi Tapes

This months challenge winners will receive a $20 voucher to spend in the Scrappingclearly store, how awesome is  that? But you know how it goes you have to be in it to win it..... so why don't you give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment