Friday 11 September 2015

PROJECT - YOUR LIFE YOUR WAY!

Hey there!

Hope you are all having a great week :) It has been a crazy busy week here and scrapping has been the only quiet time I have had, so I only completed a single page spread this week.

I figured I should explain myself a little to anyone who might be reading... I am far from being an expert in Project Life! The most important thing I have learnt since beginning Project Life is that there is no such thing as an expert! There are some truly amazing scrappers that have jumped on the PL bandwagon and everyone has their own process delivering their own very individual results.

The beauty of Project Life is that you can make it completely adaptable to your personal needs; how often you scrap, the content, the techniques - all completely down to personal preference.

For me, I scrap kinda monthly with some events thrown in :) I find that this works best for me, no pressure on how many photos I need to take each day/week/month... and the opportunity to create as many layouts as I need to, to properly share the important stuff!

Here is this weeks layout, sharing some pretty photos of Rikki's daughter Amelia.

 
I love how this layout came together with all the gold. I wanted to really play the frames themed in the Project Life mini kit - you can find it in the shop here; http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/project-life-mini-kit-flea-market-edition/

The giant gold heart on the tag is actually the gold insert from the sleeve, that I had to cut down to make it work. The string on the tag is also stark white straight from the package - so I hit that with some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine, and look how pretty that turned out! The tag and the Color Shine are both available in the shop here; http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/heidi-swapp/color-shine-gold-lame/ 
 

The goldy coloured lace above? That is the Heidi Swapp lace ribbon, which is actually white, but again, dipped in some of that gorgeous Gold Color Shine and it is so pretty! http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/heidi-swapp-wanderlust-ribbon-spool-black/ The bow is also available in the ScrappingClearly store here http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/maggie-holmes-crate-paper-bows/


Thanks for reading, if you got this far. Stay tuned, the team have some beautiful layouts to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment