Friday 25 September 2015

Project MY LIFE MY WAY

Hey hey hey!

Thanks for checking in :) First up, I have to say - PLEASE forgive the quality of my photos for this post! I seem to have caught some sort of moonbugs/flu/virus and standing on a chair to take photos made my head spin. Feeling very ordinary this week but I still managed some time to scrap a little, just to finish off these layouts for this weeks post.

I have 2 different layouts to share this week, trying to play in my stash a little more (sometimes I think we can all get lost in what is current and forget what fun stuff is tucked away).



This layout was created using a standard Design A Project Life sleeve. I really enjoyed playing with some of the older stuff in my kit and surprised myself with how many items I actually used. I have included the links for as many as I can below! The cards I used in this layout are from a cut apart in one of the Heidi Swapp 12x12 paper pads.
 
 
Next up, just a little something I threw together because I was really happy to be playing in the Heidi goodness!
 




 
This layout was created in a Design P sleeve that I actually cut down. I will explain more on this in the coming posts, but basically cutting a sleeve down can make or break a layout some times. In this case, I had other photos, but using them would not have added any more interest to the layout :)
 
I used a mix of Heidi Swapp products in this layout and I was really happy with how it turned out - the products are listed below, with links back to the store!
http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/heidi-swapp/favorite-things-word-jumble-stickers/
 
I learnt something about myself scrapping this week - I am a far more adventurous Project MY LIFEr than I am a scrapbooker! When I started out scrapping, the thought of tearing pretty paper made me break out in a cold sweat, and now there is rarely a layout where I haven't cut up (butchered/destroyed) a journal card! As Rikki would say, that's 'personal growth' lol
 
What's happening in your Project Life adventures?
 
Ree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment