Monday 31 August 2015

Introducing .........

Some exciting news for those who love to Project Life or those who are wanting to try... 

We have add an  Project Lifer to the Design team - Ree Walker ( and she is kindly running our Instagram account too - https://instagram.com/scrappingclearly/)




Hey there! I am so excited to be joining the Scrapping Clearly design team - working with all these crazy talented ladies is such an exciting opportunity!

I have been scrapping for about 5 years after meeting some friends who were memory keeping crazies, and will admit - I didn't take many photos before I started. Definitely not the case now! I tried traditional scrapping but Project Life is where I found my groove and I love it! 

Looking forward to sharing with everyone :)

You can see Ree's work on her blog, stop by and welcome her to the team.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo Ree and so great to have you here sharing with us your Project Life!! I look forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your photo Ree! Welcome to the SC family!! xx

    ReplyDelete