Tuesday 4 August 2015

Fun and Fancy


Good Morning, Michelle here with a new month and new challenges!!  I am excited to share the August Sketch and I loved the circle design. Here are some beautiful products that I was able to create with. 


Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12 inch vellum is so beautiful and can be sewn through quite easily. I have never used a whole sheet of vellum as a background and I was happy with the result.



Close up of the machine stitching around the doily and through the chipboard shapes.
I am loving the gold trend at the moment and if you are after Gold Albums take a look at the Scrapping Clearly store as they have some very pretty gold ones.



These tags were cut from Teresa Collins Studio Gold  journal cards.

Can't wait to see your interpretation of the August sketch. Have a lovely day creating!
Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment