Saturday 20 June 2015

June mood board - Chloe's sample

Hello everyone!  I hope you find time for some scrapping this weekend :) we have two fabulous challenges for the month to keep you inspired ...

Today I'm sharing my sample for the gorgeous June mood board

I was inspired by the stunning water colours and the tiny pops of black against the bright vibrant colours.


Of course I added my favourite embellishment for the month ... the sweet Bella Rouge Sequin Butterflies ... this time a silver one ...

I love clustering awesome embellies! 


and of course I didn't forget my sequins!


Other items used on this page:
Bella Rouge Ephemera
Bella Rouge Washi Tapes
Teresa Collins Nine & Co 6x6 Paper pad
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Alpha Label Stickers
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera Tags
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Decorative Brads
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Chipboard Elements
Mists


Hope you can play along with our challenges this month - there's still plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment